A.K. Burton has experienced lawyers and accountants on staff who can help you with the difficult but crucial decisions in your estate planning. From property to wills to probate to representation to the IRS, we will plan with you every step of the way.
Estate planning now means that your loved ones will have the knowledge and security that they are provided for when tragedy occurs. When your estate is settled, it will be just like you had planned.
Our Estate & Trust Services include the following:
- Preparation of Federal & State Estate and Trust Income Tax Returns
- Preparation of tax returns for prior years
- Preparation of Federal and State Estate Tax Returns
- Preparation of Personal Representative’s Account to be submitted to the court
- Preparation of Guardianship Account to be submitted to the court
- Availability to serve as Trustee
- Tax Planning and Advice for contemplated transactions
- Estate Planning
A.K. Burton, PC serves the Bethesda, Rockville, and Montgomery County areas.