A.K. Burton, PC offers financial/accounting and tax services for individuals, corporations, and all types of small businesses. Our experienced and licensed team can help you and your business make more informed financial/accounting, tax, and business decisions. We also do our best to keep up-to-date on relevant federal and state tax rules and regulations.
Small businesses and individuals need help in this fast-paced world with their accounting and bookkeeping needs. So, A.K. Burton keeps updated on local, state, and national tax codes and laws changes. You don’t have to spend the time or money to find it out, yourself.
Our financial/accounting and tax services include the following:
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Setting Up & Incorporating New Businesses & Forming New LLCs & other entities
- Reviewing Leases, Employment Contracts, NDAs, Teaming Agreements, Licenses, & Other Contracts
- Preparation of returns involving Complicated Tax Matters along with tax advice concerning same/Preparation of Tax Returns for Previous Years
- Preparation of Multi-State and Out of State Tax Returns
- Preparation of tax returns for prior years
- Estate and Trust Planning and Tax Preparation
- Accounting Services
- Advisory Services
- Basic Financial and Retirement Planning
- IRS Representation
- Entity Selection and Restructuring
- QuickBooks Accounting Help And Assistance
- Payroll Services
- Cash Flow and Budgeting Analysis
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales Advisory Services
- Debt and Financial Structuring Advisory Services
AK Burton, PC serves the Bethesda, Rockville, and Montgomery County areas.