In the world of small business, owners and CEOs are faced with a maze of accounting, business and tax steps to take and hurdles to jump to reach certain designations or to receive the tax benefits. It can be frustrating and time-consuming.
AK Burton, PC guides small business owners through all of the important tax and accounting steps needed to needed to begin the life cycle of the business. We will help guide you in the beginning, take you through the preliminary phase, including set-up and formation and then continue to assist you as your small business continues to progress throughout the business life cycle.
Our small business start-up advisory services include the following:
- Consultation and Advice for Startups
- Selection of entity/Structuring the entity properly for business risk & taxes
- Assistance with registering the company with all the appropriate tax authorities
- Advice on simple record keeping techniques and structuring a basic accounting system.
- Assistance with setting up an accounting system
- Assistance and Consultation with regards to QuickBooks
- Year Round Business and Tax Advice to help you as your business continues to evolve and change
A.K. Burton, PC serves the Bethesda, Rockville, and Montgomery County areas.